Targeted Display Advertising allows you to reach your potential and existing customers through laser-focused digital advertising. We can deliver your ads to users based on their online activities and habits.
This is an impression based campaign that uses any or all of the following tactics to deliver your message.
- Geo-fencing: Geo-fencing is a location-based service that sends messages to smartphone users who enter a defined area. We can geo-fence any trade show, convention, association meeting, or even a competitor’s location.
- Event Targeting: Re-target prospects that were captured during a specified event for up to 30 days following the event.
- Re-targeting: Re-targeting allows you to reach your potential & existing customers with laser focused digital advertising. Target people who have expressed interest or searched for your products or services, target users in a geographic area, or target users reading content relevant to your products or services.
- Keyword Targeting: Keyword targeting targets users viewing content relevant to what you offer based on specific words and terms.
- Site Re-targeting: Site Re-targeting is marketing to those who have visited your website before.
- Search Re-targeting: Search re-targeting allows you to target users who have recently searched keywords and phrases relevant to your brand.
- Contextual Targeting: Contextual targeting allows you to target your ideal consumer based on habitual tendencies.
- Geo-Targeting: uses IP addresses to match the geographic location and target addresses mapped to a country, state, city, zip or a specific radius.